Friday, November 20, 2015

Designer Con 2015

It's that time of the year again.... Designer Con. I am excited and happy to do this once again and will be sharing the booth with Katherine Stocking Lopez. I may look super exhausted only because I have been working the graveyard shift. It has worn me out, so I will give my all for the 2 days. My husband will be opening up for me while I'm stuck with downtown LA traffic, but I forgot it's a Saturday so i'm hoping my commute back home is a somewhat smooth one. Alrighty, till then... see you tomorrow!

Pictures below are what I will have. My super limited amount is the Yeti (5), Penny(9) and Sasquatch(4) plushes. I also have plushes from last year which is Westy, Scout, Giant Robots Evil and Good. If you buy the Giant Robot plushes be sure or if you want you can tell Eric how awesome they are hahaha They will be at booth #100. 






This is my giveaway for Sunday










No comments:

Post a Comment