Monday, January 12, 2015

post-it art summary

Really late post.. eh, better late than never. So here were my post-it art for the show.


My version of a Yeti with earmuffs. I am in the process of making this into a plus. Not really sure if he is going to be an off white color. Most likely will make a few for Designer Con.

This is a cat who is really smart and likes video games. 


Flying Mustard Bear *SOLD OUT*

 Scout, in lego minifigure form. 


Westy


 Penny



Barn owl family <3

Rocketbot

The two pictures below are my post-it art that sold. I was really happy it went to good people ^___^ Thanks TOKIDOKIFAN13 and SUSUTEN.




This year, I helped Eric, for the second time, and it was my husbands first time. I've always told him that I wish Giant Robot was just a bit closer to home, I would be out there volunteering myself to help out. One day I'll move closer to LA and it won't be nothing but a chicken wing drive LOL, what the heck did I just say >_____<  ?!?!?! Anyways, I'm looking forward to helping and contributing in 2015. I'd also like to add that there were so many great post-its! I'm really honored to be up there with talented artists! 



No comments:

Post a Comment